NLC will have in-person worship on Sundays at 10:00 am. While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we are taking steps to help prevent transmission of Covid-19. You can read more about those steps below. If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home. We care about your health and safety. If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online.
What About My Kids?
Feel free to bring your whole family! Kids ministry is available for 6 weeks – 6th grade, but due to physical distancing there is limited space. Please register your children for the appropriate classes.
Worship Registration for Adults
As a result of physical distancing guidelines, our capacity is limited. Seating availability is on a first come – first served basis.
When you arrive, park and then wait in your car until approximately 15 minutes before worship begins. When the facility has been cleared and disinfected, you will be invited to enter.
What NLC Has Done to Ensure Your Safety
– Our auditorium has been re-set to allow for social distancing. We’ve measured and observed the federal standards – six feet between family units.
– Greeters will be wearing masks. We will not shake hands, hug, fist bump or high five. Instead, we will air hug, wave, and smile through the mask.
– To help prevent the spread of infection, we ask everyone to wear a face mask. If you forget, one will be provided for you. Children 2 and under will not be required to wear a mask.
– If you have a health condition that makes it impossible for you to wear a mask, we understand.
– Hand sanitizing stations are set up in the lobby. We encourage their frequent use.
– Common areas and gathering spaces of the building will be closed. That includes the coffee bar and any place where people might congregate.
– Before every worship opportunity, all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected. We will only allow people in after that procedure is complete.
– If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose or sneeze into your elbow.
– Drinking fountains will not be available for use.
– Giving Envelopes will be available on one chair in each seating arrangement. Pencils will be provided. Touchless offering will be taken at the end of worship, as a retiring offering. We encourage you to continue giving online on our app (available for download at nlcyorkville.org/app), at nlcyorkville.org/give, or mail in your check. Giving online remains the safest option for our ushers, counters, and bookkeeping.
Please continue to register your attendance on our website for this week and weeks moving forward.