NLC Covid Procedures
NLC is having in-person worship on Sundays at 10:00 am. While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we are taking steps to help prevent transmission of Covid-19. You can read more about those steps below. If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home. We care about your health and safety. If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online.
What About My Kids?
Feel free to bring your whole family! Kids ministry is available for 6 weeks – 6th grade, but due to physical distancing there is limited space.
Worship in the Auditorium
As a result of physical distancing guidelines, our capacity is limited. Seating availability is on a first come – first served basis. Registration is not required.
What NLC Has Done to Ensure Your Safety
– Our auditorium has been re-set to allow for physical distancing.
– Volunteers will be wearing masks. We will air hug, wave, and smile through a mask.
– To help prevent the spread of infection, we ask everyone to wear a face mask while walking about. If you forget, one will be provided for you. Children 2 and under will not be required to wear a mask. You are welcome to take off your mask once you are at your seat.
– If you have a health condition that makes it impossible for you to wear a mask, we understand.
– Hand sanitizing stations are set up in the lobby. We encourage their frequent use.
– Common areas and gathering spaces of the building are currently closed. That includes the coffee bar and any place where people might congregate.
– Before every worship opportunity, all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday! Please email any questions to email@example.com.